Overlooking Osoyoos

Overlooking Osoyoos
Overlooking Osoyoos

Tuesday 18 March 2014

Touring Bike


Yesterday, I collected my very shiny new touring bike from Enigma - so beautiful!  The guys at Enigma did an amazing job.  They helped me choose all the component parts and built it to measure in about a third of the time they normally complete an order!  And still every detail is perfect.

It's an absolute dream to ride, very smooth and comfortable, sturdy and responsive.  I rode home pretty speedily last night so apparently it's also super fast (well, without luggage anyway!).

I'm looking forward to a proper test run on Thursday. Seems a shame to get it dirty!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Anna, wow, that bike looks great! How do you transport an item like this on an aeroplane? Are there special arrangements you need to make?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks! Yes, I had to book in on the plane and I have to take off the wheels, put the handlebars sideways and pack it in a special bike bag. Hopefully it will come out the other end looking just as good!

      Delete