Overlooking Osoyoos

Overlooking Osoyoos
Overlooking Osoyoos

Saturday 26 July 2014

Transition day

So after 4 months travelling on my own, I'm going to meet Dave at the airport this morning! Can't quite believe it but I'm looking forward to the next two weeks. We're going kayaking and hiking and maybe climbing and white water rafting too!

I'll be out of wifi range for a week as we're heading to a provincial park up the coast called Desolation Sound. Can't wait to be on the water and off the highway.

4 comments:

  1. so I have just read the entirety of your blog in four days (it is seriously addictive!) only to find I now have a whole week to wait for the next update... I'm on tenterhooks!! I know you will be having an amazing time and can't wait for the next update. Emma x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks, I'm looking forward to hearing all about your adventures too! Will need to plan some hiking trips over winter to retain my sanity :) x

      Delete
  2. Hello from North Bay Miss Anna - what a pleasant surprise to receive your picture and note in today's mail. It was a treat to meet and chat with you during your stop here in the Gateway to the North. We are so glad that you made it across our fair (and large) country safe and sound. Enjoy your next adventure - we look forward to e-following you - Heath & Debbie Marson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it was such a great experience! Lovely to meet you guys too :)

      Delete