Overlooking Osoyoos

Overlooking Osoyoos
Overlooking Osoyoos

Thursday 24 April 2014

Afternoon at the beach

After my stressful morning walk, I had lunch and decided (from the safety of the car) do to a second walk. So I went to a beach on another peninsula walk between the sea and a freshwater lake.

Here I am snowbathing by the sea and standing with my coyote beating stick by the lake. I was still scared. Dammit!

I decided that I can't just spend all of tomorrow doing walks with my heart pounding out of my chest, so I went back to the parks authority in search of a guide.

Of course, it's April and there are no guides. But all is not lost! A short, bright-eyed lady called Jocelyn overheard my plea and said that she could take me on a walk in the morning. Yes! She's a naturalist in the park so I can't wait to walk and talk with her tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment