Overlooking Osoyoos

Overlooking Osoyoos
Overlooking Osoyoos

Tuesday 29 April 2014

The Ride Approaches!

With increasing excitement and intrepidation, not to mention nervous checking of the forecast (still below freezing at night!), I am coming to terms with the fact that The Ride is almost upon me.
Having seen the roads from a driver's point of view, I can assure you that this ride will be no picnic. Oh, and I hear that the bears wake up around this time. But I hope there won't be anything Canada can throw at me that I can't handle!
I'm doing this ride for a variety of reasons that will come out over the course of the trip, no doubt. But one of the less selfish aspects is raising money for a Canadian conservation charity on the ride.  The environment has always been close to my heart and there's lots of it to look after in Canada!
If you'd like to show your support, please have a look at my fundraising page: https://e-activist.com/p2p/yolkyq
All donations much appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. Ah, should have read this one first, it has the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, blogger was being annoying when I tried to post last night!

    ReplyDelete