Overlooking Osoyoos

Overlooking Osoyoos
Overlooking Osoyoos

Sunday 27 April 2014

Wilderness first aid

Today I drove to Fredericton. It was a varied and interesting 5 hour drive... sometimes there was a light drizzle, sometimes a heavy drizzle. A few times it outright rained, and at least twice the rain gave way completely to mist. Woohoo.

Once I got to the hostel, I ditched the rental car with mixed emotions (Good riddance you American shitheap! Farewell long boring drives! Oh how I will miss your speedy engine.) And I started to assemble my bike. I have concluded to resume in a bike shop. Enough said.

I had a good evening in the pub with Mary my room-mate though so balance restored!

The next 4 days will be spent on a first aid course in the univeristy here in New Brunswick, which I'm looking forward to, minus the early start tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment