Overlooking Osoyoos

Overlooking Osoyoos
Overlooking Osoyoos

Friday 11 April 2014

Shovelling pig shit

There's always shovelling to be done somewhere!  Three little pigs live in this shed and it took three of us an hour to clean it out! They seem to be happy in their fresh hay though.

I knew I liked shovelling, but I didn't know I'd still like it after almost 2 weeks! The only job I don't enjoy is weeding, because it's awkward to squat by the beds and requires patience and precision.

Here's me shovelling one half of the barn (the little piggies are in the other half) and Leah taking the wheelbarrow to the massive muck heap.



1 comment:

  1. Uncle Philip said if you want to improve your shovelling expertise on your return there are 15000 chickens leaving stuff for you to shovel.
    Hugs
    The other uncle

    ReplyDelete